Since 1976, the trademark of Daugavpils Driving Chain Factory is a combination of two Cyrillic letters "ДЦ" (spelling “DC”). They displayed initially the abbreviation, and later the logotype of the manufacturer Daugavpils Driving Chain Factory, which was founded 1949 in the Soviet Union. The embossed trademark on the links of driving chains proves the authenticity of the purchased products.
In 2002, along with the change of the plant name into Joint-Stock Company DITTON Driving Chain Factory (in Latvian - A/S "DITTON pievadķēžu rūpnīca") the new trademark “Ditton” is registered that is stamped on plates of the roller chains as well in order to prove the authenticity of the goods. Both trademarks are used separately or together.